Simple summer saladA quick and refreshing way to use your tomatoes and cucumber.
Bruno de Lamo Peitz
Cooked chickpeas: 400g incl. or 250g excl. liquids
Half of a red onion: alternatively, 2 celery sticks can be used.
2-3 medium sized tomatoes
Half of a cucumber
15g of fresh coriander or parsley
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
1 lime or lemon
Salt to taste
- Wash your vegetables thoroughly and cut them into even cubes (roughly the size of a chickpea).
- Add all vegetables and your rinsed chickpeas to a bowl.
- Lastly add your olive oil, lemon/lime juice and thinly sliced parsley/coriander
- Mix and add salt to taste.
- Extra spice: to make it even more flavorful you can add more lime/lemon or some Tabasco/fresh chilly.