Homemade Pasta SauceThis Recipe can also be used as a base of a bolognese sauce
Bruno de Lamo Peitz
3-4 celery sticks
600g tomatoes or 2 cans of peeled tomatoes
2 smaller onions
2-3 cloves of garlic
Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Wash your vegetables and chop everything except the tomatoes in small cubes, the smaller the better 😊
- Add them into a pan at medium heat with olive oil and salt for 5min
- Add the chopped or canned tomatoes with some salt, when the tomatoes start becoming soft smash them down with a spatula.
- Let it cook down until it reaches a thicker texture, about 10-15min
- Taste and season for perfect taste
- To serve: cook pasta to preferred texture and add sauce with some pasta water to the drained cooked pasta, Mix and serve 😊
- Alternatively: to make a Bolognese sauce just add your minced meat or an alternative at the start with the vegetables and make sure it is cooked through.