Oyster Mushroom SkewersEnjoy your oyster mushrooms as a delicious side dish
Bruno de Lamo Peitz
- 200 gram oyster mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper (paprika)
- 1 red onion
- Small skewers
- Sauce: 1 tbsp garlic and paprika powder 100ml soy sauce and 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- After washing the ingredients, cut the onion into eighths and the peppers into similar sized cubes as the onion.
- Boil the mushrooms and onions in water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl with the peppers and all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Leave all the ingredients to marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Skewer the onions, mushrooms and peppers and then fry in a pan over a medium heat. Make sure that several sides of the skewer are browned.
- When the mushrooms on the skewers have browned, the sauce left in the bowl is slowly added to the pan. The skewers are then cooked in the pan with the sauce for a few minutes.