Ovenbaked veggieseasiest way to eat a lot of your veggies
Bruno de Lamo Peitz
Optionally one zucchini
3 cloves of garlic
Olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika powder and dried herbs
200ml of Yoghurt (any kind works)
Juice of a lemon
Fresh Parsley or Dill
- Wash the veggie and cut them into bitesize pieces; cut the beets smaller than the potatoes. (if you use the Zucchini, keep it separate from the rest in Step 2)
- Add all ingredients into a bowl with some olive oil, paprika powder, dried herbs, salt and pepper until everything is coted. The amount is completely dependent on your preference.
- Add everything onto a baking tray and bake for 30min on 220 degrees Celsius. If you are using the zucchini add it onto the tray after 10min as it takes less time to cook
- Prepare the sauce: Mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice, chopped parsley or dill and some salt to taste. If the amount of sauce is not enough make more with the same ratios.
- Take out the veggies out of the oven and serve in a large container. Either keep the sauce separate or drizzle on top, it is up to you :).