Carrot Parsnip Souptwo Groentetas staples in one soup
Bruno de Lamo Peitz
2 yellow onion
1L veggie stock
4 cloves of garlic
1 Tablespoon of black pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1-2 tablespoons of dried herbs (e.g. Thyme, Rosemary and/or Basil)
100ml cooking cream or a handful of cashew nuts
Salt to taste
- If you do not use cooking cream, soak cashew nuts in water and set aside.
- Roughly chop parsnip carrots, garlic and onions and add to a pot on mid/high heat with olive oil and salt.
- After 10min add the veggie stock, pepper and herbs and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 20-25min.
- add the cooking cream or cashew nuts to the pot and blend.
- Taste and add salt to taste.